Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And so it begins...




health

 noun, often attributive \ˈhelth also ˈheltth\
a : the condition of being sound in body, mind, or spirit; especially : freedom from physical disease or painb : the general condition of the body 
So I am on a self-initiated quest to discovering pure living and true health. I'm not really sure how to do this, or what it will look like, I just know that I've spent the past several months researching various industries that have an effect our health and then sharing my discoveries. I have decided to change my daily behaviors and mindset to reflect one who is positive and healthy-I only have one life!  I plan to share my discoveries and thoughts with you here. If nothing else, I hope that this proves to be informative. However, I truly plan on documenting my every step towards this healthy lifestyle. What that looks likes, I have no idea, but I plan to get there and discover what it really means to maintain a life of pure living. I hope you'll join me in this journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment